History of Fame Theatre Company
- 2003 Quest Business Achiever Award
- 2005 Quest Business Achiever Award
- 2011 Quest Business Achiever Award
- 2011 Induction in to HALL OF FAME BRONZE for winning 3 Quest Business Achiever Awards
- In 2002 and 2003, Fame represented Australia at the Nanning International Folk Song Festival in China.
- Fame has toured to the USA in 1996, 2004, 2011 and 2013/2014, performing at Disneyland, Disneyworld, Universal Studios and Knotts Berry Farm.
- Participated in workshops- Disneyland, Disneyworld, Broadway Dance Centre
- Took part in the Macy’s Parade at Universal Studios Orlando.
- Currently preparing to tour USA, Los Angeles and New York in March/April 2018.
Fame's Aims and Aspirations:
To further a love of music and the Arts.
To create ability from potential.
To promote a varied program of self- expression.
To encourage a sense of responsibility and a spirit of cooperation.
To develop personality in the areas of image, confidence and discipline.
To offer beginner to advanced training in the performing arts.
8 LOCATIONS AROUND BRISBANE
With 8 locations around Brisbane, there’s a Fame Class near you